Lets talk skincare routines! Every women at some stage in their life is conscience about their skin. We spend hundreds of pounds every year looking for new ways to get clearer and better skin. And spend years trying to perfect our skin care routines. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t, it’s a win or lose kind of situation.
As a teenager my skin is so important to me so I try maintain it as best I can. Who has the effort to wear makeup every single day, especially when they’re going to school or college? Definitely not me. That is why I have spent the last few months trialling a range of skincare products looking for my favourite ones. And I think I may have finally perfected my skin care routine (hopefully).
Recently I have been getting a bunch of comments from people on how glowy and clear my skin is, So I thought that i’d share my secret with you because a healthy glow is a way of life!
My Skincare Routine;
- To start off I use my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser, this is extremely hydrating and is a great way to remove excess oils from the skin and makeup residue .
- Next I go in with my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Cream Wash, this is my holy grail, this is amazing for preventing spots and it makes your skin feel so fresh!
- After I use the Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Anti- Blackheaf scrub, I only use this 4 times a week as it is very intense and can be quite harsh on the skin but it is excellent for getting clearer skin and removing impurities, you can also use it as a mask.
- To finish off I use the the mint temptation scrub from scrub love, this is the key to my glow, it’s moisturising, refreshing and just overall amazing, you can even use it on the rest of your body too, especially to lighten stretch marks.
- Lastly I use the Sanctuary Spa Illuminating Moisture Lotion which has spf 15, if you’re looking for something to help get rid of dark marks and hyper pigmentation, this is what you need! Over that I use the Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser to awaken my complexion and enhance my natural radiance to give me a healthy glow. Both of these products are great for awakening dull skin in the winter months!