Friday is finally here! I don’t know about you but i have had one hell of a busy week and all i can think about right now is spending a weekend away from everything and just relaxing and taking time for myself to chill out. Personally i love a good old expensive, luxurious spa because they have the best treatments ever however sometimes you just don’t have the money and are limited to what you can spend so this is why i wrote this post – this is my personal guide to how i would spend my spa weekend if i only had £750 in the bank!
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
The most important thing when looking for a spa is the location because you want peace and tranquillity which you will never get in the city so i suggest somewhere on the outskirts maybe in the country. In my opinion i think that Yorkshire is the best place for this because it not only has the perfect location but the scenery is amazing!
For this post i have chosen the Feversham Arms & Verbena Spa in Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
The Feversham arms hotel offers 8 offers which include:
- Hot dates June – For only £195 (worth up to £320) book a Deluxe Suite with a separate living room area, luxurious bathroom and king size bed. They’re also offering 20% off any food consumed in the restaurant on the night of your stay. This offer is on a bed and breakfast basis.This offer is only available on the following dates and availability is extremely limited; Friday 17th, Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22ndQuote – ‘Hot Dates’ to book.
- Suite deal £250 – Three course dinner, bed and breakfast
in a Deluxe Suite for just £250.00 per room! Between Sunday to Thursday during June 2016, grab yourself a “Suite Deal” for dinner, bed and breakfast for as little as £250.00 per room
- Friday Fizz Package from £290 or £350 – Accommodation for one night in a shared room or suite of your choice. Half bottle of rosé Champagne & chocolates in the room for arrival. Evening Meal: three-course dinner from our Seasonal “Market Menu” or £48 allowance to our A La Carte or Tasting Menu Full Yorkshire Breakfast. Full use of the Verbena Spa Heat Experience
- You and me time from £175 – This includes accommodation for one night in a shared room or suite of your choice. Evening Meal: three-course dinner from our Seasonal “Market Menu” or £45 allowance to our A La Carte or Tasting Menu. Full Yorkshire Breakfast . Temple Spa Me Time treatment each (75 minutes) and full use of the Verbena Spa Heat Experience
- The most decadent and extravagant escape … ever £550 –
This indulgent break includes a bottle of champagne on arrival, a 6 course tasting dining experience created by our Head Chef, overnight accommodation in the best Spa Suite in the house and the UK’s most luxurious and expensive breakfast as featured in Yorkshire Post, The Sun, The Press York and on BBC Radio York.